Yee Won Chong presented at TEDx Rainier last year on how we can be better allies to Trans people. And we share a concrete tool on gender-neutral bathrooms.
The Transgender Equality Network Ireland are urging supporters to take action after being refused right to request new birth certificates
The Gender Spectrum Conference focuses on creating gender sensitive and inclusive environments for all children and teens.
The Gender Spectrum Conference is a special place where you can:
- meet other parents and caregivers raising gender nonconforming children and teens
- offer your gender nonconforming child the gift of meeting other children in similar circumstances
- attend over 40 workshops for adults around relevant topics in the fields of medicine, mental health, education, the law, social issues, and more
- allow your 5-8 year old a fun-filled weekend at Kids Camp
- give your 9-12 year old a time to play and learn with other tweens at Tween Camp
- have teens experience a unique weekend full of age-appropriate workshops and events solely dedicated to them and their peers at our Teen Conference
- schedule one-on-one time at our Family Support Center with experienced professionals in the areas of medicine, mental health, the law and spiritual guidance
Our workshops and other programming are designed for newcomers and experienced attendees alike. Wherever you find yourself in your journey, this conference welcomes you with open arms.
(early bird pricing ends April 30)
5 Simple Rules For Understanding Trans People
5 Simple Rules For Understanding Trans People - Getting all 101 on you. Back to basics!
1. Every trans person is different.
I really, really cannot stress this enough. Every trans person is going to have their own experiences, opinions and feelings. There’s no universal experience and I can’t speak for everyone. I can’t really even speak for…
The “Assigned Sex” Documentary Project:
- Identifies problems within the transgender community
- Develops awareness and empathy for individuals that don’t conform to the male/female gender binary
- Takes action to end discrimination against those that vary from culturally defined gender roles
- Identifies support resources for transgender individuals that are located within New York City
6 DAYS LEFT TO DONATE. Help fund this film about trans people of colour.
IF YOU DON’T HAVE A DOLLAR TO SPARE…. SHARE THIS POST WITH AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN. THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT!!
KINGS, QUEENS, & IN-BETWEENS is a documentary on drag queens, kings, transgender performers, and the issue of gender expression.
Only 50 hours to go!! Please share widely and help us get this great project going!!