It is 04.20.12 and we have 420 followers. (Thank you to all who follow!)
This is awesome, because today is the National Day of Silence.
Are YOU participating? If so, are you:
- attending any events?
- taking part at work? school? home? etc.
- educating others about the Day of Silence?
13 Notes/ Hide
- iconfire answered: school and educating others
- miseriathome answered: My school is on April break at the moment, so we’re celebrating on a later date.
- happy-bunny515 answered: Taking part at school. And maybe work…if they allow it
- bagin27 likes this
- hearhirhere reblogged this from projectqueer
- jcatgrl answered: Participating at school and trying to educate others. I would be at home, but my parents are really homophobic. *sadface*
- jcatgrl likes this
- kawaii-lesbians likes this
- timekiller-s likes this
- revolutionary-girl-cassandra likes this
- projectqueer reblogged this from loversintransition
- loversintransition posted this