Our Mission & Goals
★ Our Mission ★
By creating and maintaining this blog, we both hope to maintain an all-inclusive, safe atmosphere for an ever-growing, diverse community with varying desires, needs, concerns, and questions. We want to provide trustworthy answers and reliable resources for those in need of advice regarding things like their: relationships, gender identity, sexual orientation, sexuality, and much more.
Since both of us identify as queer and one of us is transgender*, these are the communities that we have the most experience with discussing, helping, and otherwise researching. However, we are open to helping ANYONE in need the best way that we can.
★ THIS BLOG WILL NOT TOLERATE:
- thinspo, fitspo, and the like
- no -isms of a negative nature (i.e. racism, heterosexism, monosexism, cissexism, ableism, etc.)
Regardless of your sex, skin colour, gender, identity, sexual orientation, disabilities, size, shape, religion/faith/spirituality, or any other factor that defines or makes up who YOU are - all people are accepted and welcomed here so long as you are respectful of others.
★ Goals ★
With this blog, we hope to:
- Educate - you about relationships, safe sex/sexuality, gender & gender variance, intersectionality, and the queer, trans* and gender non-conforming communities
- Inspire - you to break away from the societal ‘norms’, damaging social constructs, and that which society deems taboo, abnormal, or offensive - regarding sex, sexuality, and various gender identities or sexual orientations
- Motivate - you to accept who you are and do what you love in life - regardless of what anyone else thinks
- Provide - a safe place for you all to be yourselves and feel comfortable asking questions and sharing stories with us and our followers
- Promote - equality, mutual respect, education, and kindness